1. Who is the Hottest Movie Star?
Lucky for me I know two hot stars bearsonally but Woodstock already said Bob T. Bear (esq.). So I'm going to say Jed Bramwell he is a great actor bear. He's in the middle of making a new movie right now. Jed has some other movies on YouTube here.
2. Apart from your house & car, what is the most important item you have acquired? Since I'm a bear and don't own my house and my foot paws don't reach the pedals of the car. For this my dad is grateful, as he is sure the cost to insure my driving would be expensive. I'd have to say my own bearsonal mom/seamstress/tailor. Oh wait...she acquired me. She'd have to say my dad and her sewing machine. Well dad's not exactly an item, but I think you know what I mean.
3. Most treasured memory? I have two, the day I saw my first real bear at Clark's Bears in North Woodstock, N.H.
4. What is the best gift you ever received as a child? I can't say that I have a best gift because I like all gifts. So here is a recent gift I was given while visiting some friends in Woodstock, IL. thanks Mrs. G. you know what bears love. I'm going to enjoy eating this Honey Syrup in the little bear on my pancakes and waffles soon!
Mom says her the Viking sewing machine she received for her high school graduation. She got it a year early as a junior from her parents. Turned out to be the best because the shoppe where it was purchased offered purchase value off on a trade in. She traded it in the year she got married and only paid a few hundred dollars difference on the new machine. Then she traded that one in and got the total purchase value off on her current machine. That was in 1989, she'd like to trade it in again for the same deal, but sadly the owner of that Viking dealership retired and closed their fabric shoppe. I think he enjoyed rewarding repeat business. Mom has not found another dealer that will give her the same kind of deal, only sewing machine blue book value. Which has been steadily decreasing with each passing year.
5. What is the biggest mistake you have ever made? I have to say taking my little brother Scruffy back to live with my older people brother in Chicago. I already was missing his little scruff face in the car on the way home. Even if he does live in a really nice apartment. Mom refuses to answer this one.
6. Four words to describe yourself? Me: Furry, loving, friendly, comforting. I'll answer for mom: creative, nuts,
7. What is the lowlight or highlight of 2008? Doctors found a shadow on my grandpaw's lung; turned out to be a 3 lb. Thymoma tumor; required open chest surgery and radiation therapy. Surgery included 6 admissions to the hospital between October and now. It was a rough year for him and all of us.
My highlight was my mini-trip to Wisconsin for Labor Day weekend. And my grandpaw pulling through his surgery. The surgery & radiation took a lot out of him, but he's still here. We are beary thankful to God and for all those who prayed for him and us thats what got us through. I was extra comforting to my mom when she would get home from the hospital so exhuasted she couldn't move. Comforting is one of my gifts.
8.What is your favorite film?
Open Season is my favorite
9. Tell me one thing I don't know about you. I am my momma's bear, are you surprised? It's okay to be momma's bear, as you can see I'm rather opinionated about it.
10. If you were a comic book / strip or cartoon character, who would you be?
SuperTed of course. Link here to watch a full episode.
Well I guess I'll have to wait to post what I was going to work on today as this has taken all day get done. You will note that mom didn't share an answer for each question, what can I say, I tried. Now for the harder part of this meme the tagging of others. Well three blogging bears and one blogging Aunt not bad. I hope they will play along and still be my friends. So here goes my tags.
I hereby tag:
Marlowe I know his mom goes back to school tomorrow, but we can wait till she has the time to help him play. His Hug family has been growing recently and I think he would enjoy a game.
Jed Bramwell Because he may need a break from all the hard work on his movie, and tweeting on twitter. I know he's there, but I haven't been able to get mom to help me tweet. I hope he will play.
Sir Orso Because he posts such thoughtful posts that are helpful to bears and others. I think he will play this game his charming way.
Doors and Windows Because she's my Aunt Cheryl and she helped launch my cy-bear career as a blogging teddy bear and I think she will play.
Oh by the way, mom taught me I need to say 1, 2, 3 not it! and no tag backs! She says that's how she played tag when she was little.
Grr-bye for now,